WHAT WE DO?
You can report labor rights violations to Glasen Textilec, such as:
- violations of the Law on Labor Relations (LRO);
- violation of the General Collective Agreement (GCC);
- violations of the Law on Protection and Prevention of discrimination.
So far, all kinds of violations of workers have been reported to us, such as:
- less than the legally established minimum wage;
- non-payment of salaries;
- late payment of salary;
- not registering and not paying for overtime work;
- non-payment of past labor;
- non-payment of sick leave;
- non-payment of vacation pay (K15);
- illegal dismissals;
- illegal transformations of employment from indefinite to
- certain time;
- use of annual leave;
- workplace mobbing;
- OSH violation (safety and health at work);
- based on pregnancy;
- based on parenthood;
- based on nationality.
FREE LEGAL AID
Glasen Textilec provides free legal aid to workers who are part of the labor market.
The legal team prepares, writes, and sends:
- complaints to the State Labor Inspectorate (SLI) and other authorities
- prepares reports;
- requests to companies as well as to institutions
WE ARE GLASEN TEXTILEC
Glasen Textilec was formed in 2017 by textile workers and activists for the protection of human and labor rights.
Glasen Textilec operates on the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia.
Requests, complaints and notifications to the institutions.
Beneficiaries coverage through project activities.
Glasen Textilec has implemented over 10 independent projects and several partner projects. Through the project activities, it advocates for the direct promotion of the rights of the textile workers, which by the way are human rights, guaranteed by the Constitution.
Association for protection of workers’ rights “GLASEN TEXTILEC” – Shtip.
Visiting address/offices: Every working day from 09:00 am to 16:00 pm, str. Sutjeska No.59, 2 000, Shtip.
Administrative address: str. Proleterska No.42, 2 000 Shtip.
Phone: + 389 75 316 109
This website has been produced with the financial support of the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation. Sida and The Kvinna till Kvinna are not responsible for the content of this website. Content is the sole responsibility of „Glasen Textilec“.